Re: Mr. Babu Maracheril called to eternal rest

  • Lissy K. Paul
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
      My Loving Chinnu Chechy, Makkal & Sunday school Teachers and Children,

      Accept my heartfelt Condolence for the dismissal of your beloved Father/Head Master

      Our Head Master saying something to All.

      For My Beloved Children,

      BE READY for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

      When I Get To Heaven

      At last I reach my final home
      The gates swing open wide
      I get a glimpse of glory
      I can't wait to get inside.

      An angel beckons to me
      I hurry up to him
      He opens up a golden book
      And lets me look within.

      I see my name is written
      On the page that he turns to
      He says you finally made it
      I've been waiting here for you.

      He points in one direction
      And tells me "go that way"
      So I start my tour of heaven
      The place I get to stay.

      I see the many mansions
      And walk the streets of gold
      And hear the angels praising God
      Just like I had been told.

      And then I spot my loved ones
      They've been here many years (My Father)
      We hug and kiss each other
      All smiles, there are no tears.

      I look around for Jesus
      I know He'll soon appear
      I want to kneel and praise Him
      He's the reason I am here.

      He took upon Himself my sins
      He paid the price for me
      And by His victory over death
      He finally set me free.

      Free from all my worldly sins
      And the evil Satan sent
      Jesus came into my heart
      Because I did repent.

      I'll finally get to thank Him
      When I bow before His throne
      For all the times He carried me
      When I couldn't walk alone.

      I'll dwell with Him in heaven
      With no sorrow, tears or pain
      This was His promise to me
      When to this earth He came.

      There are many mansions up here
      There's room for all of you
      So to join us all in heaven
      I'll tell you what to do.

      Accept Jesus as your Savior
      He will wash your sins away
      He's waiting here to greet you
      When you join us here one day.

      My Dearest beloved children,

      ARE YOU READY? ARE YOU READY? to go with our Heavenly Father?
      BE READY for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

      I was ready so I could walk fearlessly when our Heavenly Father called me.
      So we all should be always ready for HIS call.

      Pray to GOD when ever you are going out from your home.
      Pray to GOD for others.
      Obey your Parents, Teachers and your Elders.
      Do not commit any Mistakes/Sins.

      With Love and Prayers,
      Head Master- Babu Paul Maracheril.

      Kuwait.
    • Cherangara Sunny
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
        Dear all

        It is indeed a great loss for SOCM prayer cell. Mr Babu was deeply involved keeping the Global prayer chain active.

        "Though his mortal body has left, his love and spirit will always remain, His simple living,selfless thinking be the guiding force in our lives, We shall lovingly remember you."

        May God rest his soul in peace. My condolences to the family

        Sunny
      • Chackochan
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
          Its really a shocking news. Our deepest condolences to Babu's family. We keep his family in our prayers to give Chinnu and children more courage.

          Chackochan & Mini
        • Cecil.K. Varghese
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
            Dear All,

            "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints. (Psalms 116:15) (Thante bhaktanmarude maranam yahovakku vilaeriyathakunnu)
            Our condolance to the family of Mr. Babu Paul Maracheril. We will pray for the family of Mr.Babu to get consolation from God Almighty for their heavy loss.

            Cecil.K. Varghese & Jessy Cecil
            Houston, Tx
            ID# 890
          • Alexander Vaidianparampil
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
              Dear moderatos

              Heartfelt condolence to the sorrowful family and the SOCM Family on the sudden demise of our beloved Babu. He was a Role Model as Good Teacher, Altar Service, leader.He was an inspiration for the Sunday School Students for Fasting.

              I knew Babu sir Since from Kuwait .

              It'S a great loss for St.George Syrian Orthodox Church and its Spiritual Organizations.

              May God receive his soul in Paradise with all saints and May God Almighty grant peace and comfort to one and all especially members
              of the bereaved family to withstand the great loss.

              With Prayers
              Alexander Vaidianparampil,
              Washington