Re: Obituary - - Babu Paul Maracheril

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2010
      "he was a True Christian to look up to"

      Yes indeed. In an era when people are not living for Christ or His church, he lived a life worth following.

      I have never met him. But knew him through SOCM, emails and had common friends.

      I cannot say how much big loss this is. With heavy heart, I too join all to pray for him and his family.

      So sad day indeed for all of us.

      Paul Reji