Mr. Babu Maracheril called to eternal rest

  • SOCM Forum Moderators
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 27, 2010
      Dear members,

      With a heavy heart and profound sadness, we share our grief on the sad and sudden demise of one of our moderator Mr. Babu Paul Maracheril, who had called to eternal rest on 27th July at around 6 pm, due to a massive heart attack.

      He is hailing from Maracheril family at Kothamangalam and was presently living in Kuwait with his family. He was a dedicated member of Kuwait St. George Universal Syrian Orthodox Church and was functioning as its Sunday School Headmaster and Senior Altar Assistant.

      We, the moderators of SOCM Forum, along with all our members, pray Almighty for the soul of our Babu to take rest in the bossom of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. We all pray for the family of Babu (Wife Chinnu and Kids Mrs. Eliz and Master Basil) to get consolation from God Almighty for their heavy loss.

      SOCM Forum Moderators
    • Babu Jacob Nadayil
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 27, 2010
        Dear Readers,

        We, the friends in USA of beloved Babu Maracheril, are in shock after hearing the sad news of Babu's sudden departure. Life is so uncertain dear brothers and sisters! This is unbearable. Well, one thing is sure, Babu reached where he is suppose to be; in His comforting bosom. There is no word to comfort the bereaving family, but to pray for them and for the dearest soul.

        Joining you in prayers,

        Babu Jacob Nadayil,

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, SOCM Forum Moderators wrote:

        > Dear members,
        >
        > With a heavy heart and profound sadness, we share our grief on the sad and sudden demise of one of our moderator Mr. Babu Paul Maracheril, who had called to eternal rest on 27th July at around 6 pm, due to a massive heart attack.

      • Lissy K. Paul
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
          My Loving Chinnu Chechy, Makkal & Sunday school Teachers and Children,

          Accept my heartfelt Condolence for the dismissal of your beloved Father/Head Master

          Our Head Master saying something to All.

          For My Beloved Children,

          BE READY for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

          When I Get To Heaven

          At last I reach my final home
          The gates swing open wide
          I get a glimpse of glory
          I can't wait to get inside.

          An angel beckons to me
          I hurry up to him
          He opens up a golden book
          And lets me look within.

          I see my name is written
          On the page that he turns to
          He says you finally made it
          I've been waiting here for you.

          He points in one direction
          And tells me "go that way"
          So I start my tour of heaven
          The place I get to stay.

          I see the many mansions
          And walk the streets of gold
          And hear the angels praising God
          Just like I had been told.

          And then I spot my loved ones
          They've been here many years (My Father)
          We hug and kiss each other
          All smiles, there are no tears.

          I look around for Jesus
          I know He'll soon appear
          I want to kneel and praise Him
          He's the reason I am here.

          He took upon Himself my sins
          He paid the price for me
          And by His victory over death
          He finally set me free.

          Free from all my worldly sins
          And the evil Satan sent
          Jesus came into my heart
          Because I did repent.

          I'll finally get to thank Him
          When I bow before His throne
          For all the times He carried me
          When I couldn't walk alone.

          I'll dwell with Him in heaven
          With no sorrow, tears or pain
          This was His promise to me
          When to this earth He came.

          There are many mansions up here
          There's room for all of you
          So to join us all in heaven
          I'll tell you what to do.

          Accept Jesus as your Savior
          He will wash your sins away
          He's waiting here to greet you
          When you join us here one day.

          My Dearest beloved children,

          ARE YOU READY? ARE YOU READY? to go with our Heavenly Father?
          BE READY for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

          I was ready so I could walk fearlessly when our Heavenly Father called me.
          So we all should be always ready for HIS call.

          Pray to GOD when ever you are going out from your home.
          Pray to GOD for others.
          Obey your Parents, Teachers and your Elders.
          Do not commit any Mistakes/Sins.

          With Love and Prayers,
          Head Master- Babu Paul Maracheril.

            Dear all

            It is indeed a great loss for SOCM prayer cell. Mr Babu was deeply involved keeping the Global prayer chain active.

            "Though his mortal body has left, his love and spirit will always remain, His simple living,selfless thinking be the guiding force in our lives, We shall lovingly remember you."

            May God rest his soul in peace. My condolences to the family

            Sunny
          • Chackochan
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
              Its really a shocking news. Our deepest condolences to Babu's family. We keep his family in our prayers to give Chinnu and children more courage.

              Chackochan & Mini
            • Cecil.K. Varghese
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
                Dear All,

                "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints. (Psalms 116:15) (Thante bhaktanmarude maranam yahovakku vilaeriyathakunnu)
                Our condolance to the family of Mr. Babu Paul Maracheril. We will pray for the family of Mr.Babu to get consolation from God Almighty for their heavy loss.

                Cecil.K. Varghese & Jessy Cecil
                Houston, Tx
                ID# 890
              • Alexander Vaidianparampil
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
                  Dear moderatos

                  Heartfelt condolence to the sorrowful family and the SOCM Family on the sudden demise of our beloved Babu. He was a Role Model as Good Teacher, Altar Service, leader.He was an inspiration for the Sunday School Students for Fasting.

                  I knew Babu sir Since from Kuwait .

                  It'S a great loss for St.George Syrian Orthodox Church and its Spiritual Organizations.

                  May God receive his soul in Paradise with all saints and May God Almighty grant peace and comfort to one and all especially members
                  of the bereaved family to withstand the great loss.

                  With Prayers
                  Alexander Vaidianparampil,
                  Washington