Obituary - - Babu Paul Maracheril

  • Shinu Jesus Abraham
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2010
      Dear All

      With a heavy heart I would like to share with you all the sudden demise of our bellowed Babu Sir "Babu Paul Maracheril" on 27.06.2010 in Kuwait. For the members of St. George Universal Syrian Orthodox Church, Kuwait - he was a True Christian to look up to. Sunday school head master for many years, a guide for all the altar boys, a champion prayer warrior, a staunch Syrian Orthodox faithful, a most kind hearted Christian and much more. We will be poorer without his physical presence in this earthly life but definitely not for the prayers. It may look incidental that the topic of this year JSVBS was be prepared and his last message to his students on this Friday was His call will be like a lightning, and hence be always prepared. Hearty condolence and homages and praying for God's mercy on us sinners to help us to meet His beloved son in His heavenly garden.

      Shinu Jesus Abraham
      Member # 2908

      Ps. Funeral will be in Kothamangalam Martha Mariam Valiya Pally later.
    • Paul Reji
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2010
        "he was a True Christian to look up to"

        Yes indeed. In an era when people are not living for Christ or His church, he lived a life worth following.

        I have never met him. But knew him through SOCM, emails and had common friends.

        I cannot say how much big loss this is. With heavy heart, I too join all to pray for him and his family.

        So sad day indeed for all of us.

        Paul Reji