Mr Babu Paul Maracheril Passed Away

  • Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2010
      Dear all,

      With deep sadness, I inform you of the sad demise of our beloved Babusir who was called to eternal rest today at 6.00pm. He was one of the moderators of SOCM forum, and a member of Kuwait St. George Universal Syrian Orthodox Church. He has been serving as the Sunday School Head Master and a senior Alter server. Babusir was very active in almost all of the church activities and his untimely death is really a loss for our church.

      We request all our members' prayers for giving courage to sorrowing family. May his soul rests in peace.

      Johnson
      Member ID 924