The devil begets his children and followers

  • Rev. Fr.Dr.Biji Chirathilattu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2010
      The devil begets his children and followers

      The above mentioned sentence is coming to my mind oft when i hear about the activities of Mr. Görgün Mose from Germany. I know this faithful servant of Devil since many years. As i used to visit our St.Jakob of Sarug Monastry at Warburg, Germany during my studies in Marburg, Germany, Musa and his two faithful companions were students there. After some time there, H.G. Mor Dionysius Isa Gurbuz ousted from the Monastry becasue of their explicit homosexuality and immorality. One of his teachers there at that time remarked to me yesterday also that Gurgan was noted there for his vicious thoughts and power monging . After that they fell at the feet of LL. Mor Julius Cicek for admission in the monastry in Holland. As we all know HG was very merciful and HG accepted them to the monastry thinking that they will get better. But after a while they showed their true colour there also. In addition to their immoral life, they have beaten up a saintly Dayroyo there for criticizig them. As HG Cicek rebuked them, they started o play many games against HG, even trying to oust HG from the monastry. So they were finally ousted from there as well. Afterwards they went to a catholic monastry in Einsiedeln in Swiss, where Mr Görgün is presumably staying still. Following things should be noted about Mr Görgün and his gang:

      1.Mr. Görgün is a prodigal son who can't be corrected by any human beings. He was always evil and still continues to be. His evil nature was certified by HH the Pariarch as HH has excommunicated him. Through the excommunication he has got eternal curse to be at the forts of Satan. He will not get any sacraments or even a burial for the faithfull. So he is destined for eternal stay in Sheol. Whatever he does now comes from Satan and his cunning thoughts shared with others are like the thoughts of Lucifer in the Stygian Council (John Milton: Paradise Lost). We the faithfull of the church should give no heed to his acts and thoughts. We should rather ignore them to the utmost that this devil will not get any publicity (even though negative) through our media. I am actually shocked to see that he is addressed as Metroplitan! Whose Metropolitan is he? Of God's or Devil's? Kindly remember that his so called ordination was done by two excommunicated bishops who are also doomed to be in Sheol forever. What validity at all has his title then?

      2. Mr.Görgün has less than 50 followers in the whole of europe. The only church he is having is in Belgium, which was formed by ca. 20 dissident families. They are known for their non spiritual way of life. I have heard from a friend that, they don't even go to the Liturgies on sundays! Similar is the case of the 4 people who got the red rob from Mr. Görgün. I don't think that any christian believer who fears God will ever folllow them in Kerala also. Even the families of Görgün and his two friends are not with them. One of them is the brother of one of our good priests in Germany. This priest is a good friend of mine. Every time we are talking on the phone this good priest is crying about his lost brother.

      3. Whoever goes to his so called church ( it shouldn't be actually called church at all. The word church means "belonging to God". That is why church is holy as well. But the mafia of Görgün is belonging to him only, and through him to his master devil.) are also the same types of Görgün. They had chosen to be monks or to be priests only because their vicious longings to get power and honours. They didn't become monks to pray or serve the church, but to become bishops. That is why now they have run away to this Judas.

      4. We should not worry much about this phenomen. Such people were always there throughout the history of the church. Our Holy Church is belonging to God and her structures are built by Him. He had always protected her from all such abuses and will do so in future also.

      But i think it is high time that the church has to think about our monks and monasticism. Praying monks and fathers in the monastries were the spiritual batteries of the church all through the centuries. Are we having such monks now? When somebody shows the willingness to remain monk, shouldn't we really purusue the real motivation behind the decision? Is monastic life considered today just as a step to become bishop? The famous theologian and spiritual father of our Church, Jacob of Edsessa was appointed bishop of Edessa in AD 684. But he resigned after 4 years because the life of bishop didn't match to his monatic ideal. The rest of the life he liveed a true monk. That is the model of our church.

      With Love and Prayers
      Fr.Dr.Biji Chirathilattu ,
      Vicar, St.Basil Yeldho MSO Congregation, Vienna,
      Web: stbasilvienna.at
    • Jai Abe Cheriyan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2010
        Respected Father,

        Your message raises a question to the responsibility of our church leadership how and why the immoral activists like Gorgun be selected as kassisso or even deacon , which is the root cause of the dilemma they created as Gorgan's current activities.

        Love in Christ,
        Jai Abe Cheriyan
        Member ID # 0914