Re: Kanjikkuzhi Sabha Vs. Themmadikkuzhi Sabha

  • Paul Joshy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2010
      Dear All,
      I think there might be few disgruntled priests would go with the Gurgan's Sabha from the Jacobites, but not much layers because when three bishops opted for "unity" in 1995 they didn't get much people while those who decided to stay with the mother church - the Jacobite Church - are foot believers of Antiochia and accept the leadership of only HH Patriarch of Antioach and HB Catholicose of Malankara who is being appointed by HH Patriarch of Antioch(currently HB Thomas I). The Jacobites need not worry about the new church of Moosa Gurgan even if he is being elected as another Patriarch.

      On the ohter hand we can predict what is going to happen in Devalokum
      Church. At the same time just wait until whether Gurgan's next move will success or not and Devalokam's reaction including what stand Milithios and Athanasious would take...

      J M. Paul