An appeal from St. Mary's Baroda

  • Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2010
      Dear all

      We have formed and registered a charitable trust 'Karunya Foundation, Vadodara' with objectives of place of worship (Church), providing free or subsidised education to the socially downtrodden, counselling to teens, students and couples, medical aid to the needy etc. Any Jacobite Syrian Christian in India can become a member of this trust. Donations can be send in favour of 'Karunya Foundation, Vadodara' in the church address itself.

      Appeal in Malayalam

      Your brother in Christ,
      For St.Mary's JSOC,Baroda (Vadodara)
      Johnson