Three Verses to Believe for Victorious Living

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2010
      Three Verses to Believe for Victorious Living
      Noted in The Overcoming Life, Watchman Nee

      Col. 3:4: When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory. Believe and confess: Lord Jesus, you are my life.

      1 Cor. 1:30: But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God and righteousness and sanctification and redemption. Believe and confess: Lord Jesus, you are my sanctification.

      2 Cor. 12:9: And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Believe and confess: Lord Jesus, your grace is sufficient for me.

      Please note the emphasis on Believe and confess. Pray: Lord, forgive me the sin of unbelief. Set me free from all unbelief, Lord. Amen. Let us believe, confess, hold fast, and give thanks for victory.

      Holding fast the above verses,

      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington D.C