Re: World Environmental Day 2010

  • Joy Thanangadan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2010
      Dear Jai Abe Cheriyan,

      I appreciate your concern in this regard. I am not fully agree with this statement. Lots of church has participated the World Environmental Day 2010 which I read in the SOCM forum and through the news paper which is self explanatory. In our church (St.George Simhasana Church,Al Ain-UAE), we have planted trees as the mark of World Environmental Day.

      This is for your kind information.
      Best Regards,
      Joy Thanangadan
      ID 4061