JSVBS 2010 - SONGS IN MP3 FORMAT - URGENT NEED

  • Babu Paul Maracheril
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2010
      Dear All

      Kindly advise if anyone of you are having the CD of JSVBS 2010 and if you can upload or email us the songs individually in mp3 format. The CD's are out of stock at MJSSA Office.

      It would be a great help for our kids in Kuwait. If God permits, we are planning to start on Friday 18 June.

      Please revert to email maracheril @ gmail.com or call our Vicar Fr. Mathews Poozhikolel on tel +965-24341407 or the undersigned on mob: +965-66749396

      May God bless all of us

      rgds
      Babu Maracheril
      0894
    • Aji Thomas David
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2010
        Dear and All

        The songs and the lyrics for JSVBS 2010, are posted at this site

        http://sunshine20740.webng.com/index.html

        Thanks to Sun Shine

        In Christ

        Aji Thomas David
        4088

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Babu Paul Maracheril wrote:

        > Dear All
        >
        > Kindly advise if anyone of you are having the CD of JSVBS 2010 and if you can upload or email us the songs individually in mp3 format. The CD's are out of stock at MJSSA Office.
        >
        > It would be a great help for our kids in Kuwait. If God permits, we are planning to start on Friday 18 June.
        >
        > Please revert to email maracheril @ gmail.com or call our Vicar Fr. Mathews Poozhikolel on tel +965-24341407 or the undersigned on mob: +965-66749396
        >
        > May God bless all of us
        >
        > rgds
        > Babu Maracheril
        > 0894

      • Shaji
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 24, 2010
          Dear Aji Thomas David

          The links given for songs of JSVBS 2010 is not working. Pls. help
          regards

          Shaji
          # 1054