Re: Hypocricy of the media tycoon

  • Jai Abe Cheriyan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2010
      I agree with Viswasa Samrakshakan's views on the hypocrisy of this
      Malayalam daily and its associated media on our Church matters. It is
      evident that in South Kerala where the IOC is a strong community(in
      manpower,money power and influence), it supresses the news of even the
      miracle happened at Kattachira Jacobite Church, and other church
      related news, which almost 'hidden' somewhere in the paper-except
      advertisements(remember,even the 100th annual day events of Parumala
      Chathuruthil Mor Gregorios celebrated by Jacobite Church including the
      historical 'Noorimmel Kurbana', appeared in Southern editions of this
      paper after 5 days in one of the inner pages!).

      Love in Christ,

      Jai Abe Cheriyan
      ID #0914

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Visawasa Samrakshakan wrote:

      > The Visawasa Samrakshakan had issued a special edition, detailing the
      hypocricy of one of the malayalm daily. It analysis the MM's hidden
      agenda after the recent CBI case reporting on Thombra Varghese's murder
      case.