World Environmental Day 2010

  • Jai Abe Cheriyan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2010
      The Holy Episcopal Synod of Malankara Jacobite Syrian Christian Church which concluded on 19 May 2010 had a resoltion to give importance to environmental protection and related issues.However,no initiatives from Church leaders or any "Kalpana" was noticed in the light of world environmnent day regarding the same,which could aptly respect the resolution and show a good gesture towards the feelings of the worldwide awareness programs.

      Love in Christ,
      Jai Abe Cheriyan
      Member ID # 0914
      -------------------------------------
      From the desk of moderators
      As per the information we have, an ecology program will be officially launched by the Church on 13 June 2010 in Aluva.
    • Joy Thanangadan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2010
        Dear Jai Abe Cheriyan,

        I appreciate your concern in this regard. I am not fully agree with this statement. Lots of church has participated the World Environmental Day 2010 which I read in the SOCM forum and through the news paper which is self explanatory. In our church (St.George Simhasana Church,Al Ain-UAE), we have planted trees as the mark of World Environmental Day.

        This is for your kind information.
        Best Regards,
        Joy Thanangadan
        ID 4061