Re: Vishudha grantham by Very Rev.Kaniyamparambil malpan

  • Dr. Thomas Joseph
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 7, 2010
      For those who want to read the scriptures with the Fathers of the Church, The Ancient Christian Commentary on Scripture (InterVarsity Press) is an invaluable resource. This is a 25 volume collection of the commentaries of Eastern and Western Church Fathers, with translations from the original Greek, Latin, Syriac and Coptic texts. Unfortunately it is rather expensive, but many libraries in the US carry it.

      Rgds,
      Thomas Joseph
      ID: 0202