Hypocricy of the media tycoon

  • Visawasa Samrakshakan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2010
      The Visawasa Samrakshakan had issued a special edition, detailing the hypocricy of one of the malayalm daily. It analysis the MM's hidden agenda after the recent CBI case reporting on Thombra Varghese's murder case.

      The URL is: http://malankarasyriacvoice.com/VS/Manorama.pdf
    • Jai Abe Cheriyan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2010
        I agree with Viswasa Samrakshakan's views on the hypocrisy of this
        Malayalam daily and its associated media on our Church matters. It is
        evident that in South Kerala where the IOC is a strong community(in
        manpower,money power and influence), it supresses the news of even the
        miracle happened at Kattachira Jacobite Church, and other church
        related news, which almost 'hidden' somewhere in the paper-except
        advertisements(remember,even the 100th annual day events of Parumala
        Chathuruthil Mor Gregorios celebrated by Jacobite Church including the
        historical 'Noorimmel Kurbana', appeared in Southern editions of this
        paper after 5 days in one of the inner pages!).

        Love in Christ,

        Jai Abe Cheriyan
        ID #0914