Helping hands solicited

  • Johnson Mannathoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2010
      Dear all in Christ,

      We, the members of St.Mary's JSOC parish Baroda while wholeheartedly thanking and praying for all brothers and sisters who have so far helped us in the movement to realise the dream of having an own place of worship, request the helping hands of more like minded people. We are only able to achieve 50% of our budget for procuring the plot itself. In this situation we request all our bretheren to be generous to contribute into this divine project. If every member of Holy church in India contribute even Re.1 each, we will be able to build a beautiful small church in the greatest cultural and industrial city of Baroda.

      Many of our church members are either working or studying here but not coming forward to attend the services conducted presently. Once we have the proposed church built, many people would be blessed and benefited.

      We kindly request the moderators to re publish our appeal and H.B Bawa's kalpana regarding our church.

      In His Love,

      Johnson Mannathoor, #2335
      St. Mary's JSOC,
      Baroda.