Fear of the Lord all the day

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      Ecc. 12:13-14: Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, for this is man's all. For God will bring every work into judgment, including every secret thing, whether good or evil.

      Keep my heart and my mind, Lord:
      Let me abide in the fear of God continually, Prov. 2:17,
      Remembering that you watch over every secret
      My thoughts, my motives, my words, my deeds.
      I commit myself to your keeping, to your mercy-
      May my heart and mind be kept from sin, Lord.
      May I receive your correction continually, O Father, Jer. 10:24. Amen.

      Peter wrote that judgment is to begin in us, 1 Pet. 4:17: For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God Lord, judge me in your mercy, now.
      Jeremiah prayed for correction, Jer. 10:24: O LORD, correct me, but with justice;
      not in Your anger, lest You bring me to nothing. Lord, I earnestly desire your correction continually.
      Prov. 2:17: Do not let your heart envy sinners, But be zealous for the fear of the LORD all the day. I bless you, Lord, for this Word; may this be engraved upon my heart. Amen.

      Requesting your prayer,
      Shibu Podiyan�
      Washington D.C