Mor Coorilos Geevarghese received standing ovation for his presentation in Edinburgh

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4 9:58 PM
      EDINBURGH: Metropolitan His Eminence Dr. Geevarghese Mor Coorilos received a standing ovation after his presentation at the opening plenary of Edinburgh 2010 World Mission Conference, being held in Edinburgh. Mor Coorilos made a passionate plea to the conference to take up the prophetic dimensions of mission. "In our efforts in widening the ecumenical umbrella, we should not loose the cutting edge of mission which is the prophetic quest for justice", Dr. Mor Coorilos urged. Mor Coorilos was one of the four speakers who brought perspective responses to the key-note presentation made by Dr. Dana Robert. So far, Mor Coorilos' presentation is the only one which received a standing ovation which was a sign of overwhelming affirmation of the concerns he articulated in his speech.

      View photos
      http://photos.oikoumene.org/pages/search.php?search=%21last1000&order_by=relevance&archive=0&k=&sort=DESC&offset=120