Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1349 , May 26, 2010
      "At every moment we need to have wakefulness, recollected thoughts, and a careful watch on the intellect. This applies above all when we stand before God in spiritual ministry, speaking in a hidden way, in prayer, with God's majesty: at such a time it is appropriate that we stand with a wakeful and attentive mind, combining a sense of awe and trembling with the spiritual fervour of joy and deep love."

      From The Syriac Fathers.

      "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the Lord delivers him out of them all." Psalm 34:19
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1349 of 1349 , Mar 12 7:14 PM

        "Continually take careful note of your inner intention: watch carefully which way it inclines, and discover whether it is for God and for the sake of goodness itself and the benefit of your soul that you practice stillness or psalmodize or read or pray or cultivate some virtue."

           St. Gregory of Sinai.

        "Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord! Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore! Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth."  Psalm 105:3-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.