LSTC has awarded Very Rev. Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil with a Doctor of Ministry in Mission and leadership.

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      Lutheran School Of Theology, Chicago (LSTC) has awarded Very Rev. Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil with a Doctor of Ministry in Mission and leadership. His final professional paper was on Churches Mission to the mentally Challenged.

      On this occasion we congratulate our beloved Corepiscopa and request everyone to uphold him in your prayers.

      Doctorate Certificate copy
      http://socmnet.org/photos02/18May2010/Certificate_KMCORI_01.jpg
      http://socmnet.org/photos02/18May2010/Certificate_KMCORI_02.jpg

      In Our Lord's Love