Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1364 , May 25, 2010
      "...sight was given us, not so that we should desire what we ought not to desire, but so that on seeing God's creatures we might because of them glorify the Creator and thus nourish our soul and our body...ears were given us, not to listen to slander and stupidities, but to hear the word of God and every form of speech - of men, birds or anything else - that leads us to glorify the Creator."

      St. Peter of Damascus.

      Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him! Psalm 34:8
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1364 of 1364 , Apr 13 7:29 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Persistently suffer hardships in order to avoid the hardship of vain sufferings."

           St. Gregory of Sinai.

        "Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord! Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore! Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth."  Psalm 105:3-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.