Re:The Path to Forgiveness...Reconciliation and Unity: Is It Possible?

  • Benny
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2010
      Dear All

      John 3 - 31 - 36.

      Instead of opting path for forgiveness by listening to Jesus Christ's
      verses, people prefer to opt and pursue on their own ideas or prefer to pursue to live on worldly lusts by giving in -to temptation. It is very difficult to come out from the clutches of worldly temptation. But, it is our duty to come out from it with an insight of " we came to the world as empty handed and need to go back same as that with thankful to God, the merciful for all UPS & DOWNS in our life . Also, need to remember to give back our soul to the GOD without stain. Thus, a revolution within each of us is a must and should re generate us in to a NEW person with the help of the verses. Below mentioned verses clearly indicates that if we are not believing in the Son 'Jesus Christ", will have to face the GOD'S wrath ( Angriness). God's wrath, could be a fire , once it's ignited ..would slowly spread through the soul for which we can say in Malayalam " KEDATHA THEEY" (no end) and another is "PALLU KADY" - a situation created where there is no more chance to come back to GOD'S happiness which we have been enjoying now. This you can see in Lazar and rich man story. Father Abrahm, informed him that all have been written and available to his relatives for salvation. Thus, it is our duty to rely on the Holy verses for salvation.

      John 3 - 31 - 36

      "The one who comes from above is above all; the one who is from the
      earth belongs to the earth, and speaks as one from the earth. The one
      who comes from heaven is above all. 32He testifies to what he has seen
      and heard, but no one accepts his testimony. 33The man who has accepted it has certified that God is truthful. 34For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit. 35The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands. 36Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's
      wrath remains on him.

      After, long 36 years Cheengeri church has re opened. Faithfull of both
      factions were very happy , As per them, in social life as well, they got the opportunity to live in Harmony. The priests, the others who lead the compromising talk may get reward from GOD, for sure, for finding a solution which I believe.

      Let us ask ourselves how much time we spend to listen GODS'S verses..?
      Whether proper explanation of verses is really happening in Sundays or Fridays in churches? I strongly , suggest to keep minimum 20- 25 for preaches in each Sunday's / Fridays and if the Preist cannot accomplish this, then the respective committee has to look for good preacher with proper approval.

      Thanks
      Benny
      ID 4190