Re: Dispute in Cheengeri Church settled down From: Paul Pothen

  • Vineeth John Abraham
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 7:00 PM
      Hi

      Thanks a lot for sending the videos! I missed that episode and now i am so happy to learn more about that issue!

      I would like to Congratulate the Youth who worked smartly in this matter and showed an example to entire Christian Community. I suppose our generation is realizing the value of Christianity. Good wishes Brothers. Let us take a pledge we will also follow the same. Ours is a Church which has a mission to spread the message of LOVE.

      If we cant love then what are
      we living for. The Holy
      Bible teaches us "God is
      Love" (1 John 4:8).

      1 John 4:19-20 :-  "If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen."

      If we cant love the ones whom we see, then how can we say we Love HIM! We consider our Lords Prayer as the most important prayer / best known prayer in Christianity. In a day we pray this for atleast 3 times (Morning, Noon, Evening Prayers?). ""And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive them that trespass against us"" I Strongly believe it is all about forgiveness. If we cant forgive our brother then how we can pray to HIM to forgive our sins!
      Mark 11:25 "And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."

      I am sure this generation knows this, preaches this through their words and deeds. Keep going brothers! Let us all work and pray together for our church which is one of the ancient and prominent in all.

      NB: Those who missed the video
      http://www.asianetglobal.com/ShowVdo.aspx?GlHID=1399

      Thanks and Regards
      Vineeth, Abraham