methrankashiyude murumuruppu

  • Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2010
      Dear brothers and sisters,

      Mathew GM had posted a message crticizing viswasa samrakshakan.He has also quoted from scriptures to buttress few points.What we have to remember is that in this world, everybody, including organizations have worldly possessions.Even yogis who do not wear clothes, have in the abstract sense, worldly possession in the form of their bodies.They are concerned about soul alone but it dwells in a worldly possession.We cannot live disonnected totally from the world.Even the church as an institution has worldy possessions in the form of the people,movable and immovable property.At times it may be required to defend itself.This does not mean that the mandate of the church is to amasss wealth.Even a naked yogi may run for his life if a hungry lion chases him.After Christ's ascension the disciples did not withdraw from the world and become reclusive.They went out into the world and preached the word of God countering the false propaganda of jews who claimed that Jesus was stolen from the tomb by his disciples.What viswasasamrashkan did was only to counter the false propaganda of IOC.Some of the words used may be offensive to some people, but the intent is different.
      Regards,
      Varghese
      From the desk of the Moderator: