Dispute in Cheengeri Church settled down

  • Paul Pothen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 8:15 AM
      http://www.asianetglobal.com/ShowVdo.aspx?GlHID=1399Dear all,It was indeed a very rejoicing moment to see the video report on the settle down of disputes in Cheengeri Church. My heartfelt congratulations to, both the Indian Orthodox Priest and the Syrian Orthodox Jacobite Priest for achieving this nearly impossible thing that was continuing for almost 35 years.

      Thanks to Almighty God that HE gave enough wisdom to the Priests and faithful of both the Churches in Cheengeri to overcome the satanic influence of some fanatic lay leaders who are sitting far away, giving bad directions and providing material benefits, to innocent local faithful to go in wrong way. Only by sideling these satanic-influenced lay leaders, who are more interested in closing down as much churches as they can through remote control, that a long standing peace can be achieved and only then we could see more Cheengeri like churches in Malankara. In Cheengeri  a very positive thing has happened and thanks especially to Asianet Kannadi program to bring it into limelight.

      Dispute in Cheengeri Church settled down -
      Watch the latest Episode of Kannadi in Asianet

      http://www.asianetglobal.com/ShowVdo.aspx?GlHID=1399

      Paul Pothen
      Kochi.
      ember ID # 3305