Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1388 , May 20 7:41 PM
      "Our first parents were consequently forbidden to come to know evil along with the good; they were to restrain themselves from 'the knowledge of good and evil' (Gen 2:9); they were to enjoy the good in its purity, unmixed and unmitigated by any evil. And this, I think, is surely to remain always with God alone; it is to enjoy the good without mingling with it any thing which would separate them from it. I would seem then, if one might be so bold as to express it, that this is the path by which man can be snatched up out of this world and restored to Paradise, to that place where Paul saw those secret and invisible things which are given to man to utter."

      St. Gregory of Nyssa.

      "To You, O Lord, I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in You; Let me not be ashamed; Let not my enemies triumph over me. Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed." Psalms 25:1-3
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1388 of 1388 , May 17 7:25 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "For by His own power He is united wholly with each and all, and orders all things without stint, so that no one could have called it out of place for Him to speak, and make known Himself and His Father, by means of sun, if He so willed, or moon, or heaven, or earth, or waters, or fire; inasmuch as He holds in one and all things at once, and is in fact not only in all, but also in the part in question, and there invisibly manifests Himself. In like manner, it cannot be absurd if, ordering as He does the whole, and giving life to all things, and having willed to make Himself known through men, He has used as His instrument a human body to manifest the truth and knowledge of the Father. For humanity, too, is an actual part of the whole."

           St. Athanasius the Great.

        "Save Your people, And bless Your inheritance; Shepherd them also, And bear them up forever."  Psalm 28:9

        Prayer Requests:

        Scott Joshua J.
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith