Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1349 , May 20, 2010
      "Our first parents were consequently forbidden to come to know evil along with the good; they were to restrain themselves from 'the knowledge of good and evil' (Gen 2:9); they were to enjoy the good in its purity, unmixed and unmitigated by any evil. And this, I think, is surely to remain always with God alone; it is to enjoy the good without mingling with it any thing which would separate them from it. I would seem then, if one might be so bold as to express it, that this is the path by which man can be snatched up out of this world and restored to Paradise, to that place where Paul saw those secret and invisible things which are given to man to utter."

      St. Gregory of Nyssa.

      "To You, O Lord, I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in You; Let me not be ashamed; Let not my enemies triumph over me. Indeed, let no one who waits on You be ashamed." Psalms 25:1-3
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1349 of 1349 , Mar 12 7:14 PM

        "Continually take careful note of your inner intention: watch carefully which way it inclines, and discover whether it is for God and for the sake of goodness itself and the benefit of your soul that you practice stillness or psalmodize or read or pray or cultivate some virtue."

           St. Gregory of Sinai.

        "Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord! Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore! Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth."  Psalm 105:3-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.