Standing firm in the midst of fearsome change

  • Rev. Fr. Jerry Kurian
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24 2:11 AM
      Dear moderators,

      Many discussions in the past month have struggled to deal with change as we experience it in life today. This is a post I wrote early this month in light of the IPL controversy and the festival of St. George.

      http://jerryachensworld.blogspot.com/2010/05/thiruvalla-premier-league-and-festival.html

      Warm regards,
      Fr. Jerry Kurian,
      ID no. 4500.