Invitation

  • Rev. Fr. Shibu George Pulayath
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2010
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010
        Reminder

        “My temple will be called the house of prayer for all nations”(Isaiah 56; 7)

        First Holy Qurbono of the Jerusalem Syriac Orthodox Church
        72 Birchmount Road Scarborough, On M1N 3J6

        My beloved brothers and sisters in Jesus

        In the name of Jesus Christ, the lord our God, I invite you all
        to the communion of the First Holy Mass in the new church under the Malnkara Arch diocese of the Syriac Orthodox Church in North America on 5th December 2010

        The Holy Qurbana will start at 9 A.M. and end at 10 A.M.

        Parking is available across the street at the Scarborough Gardens Arena

        From West:410 East Warden Exit
        From East: 401 West
        Kennedy Exit

        North and South and Downtown: Don Valley Parkway

        With love and prayer
        Your servant in Jesus
        Fr. V.V. Paulose

        Contact
        Tel: 905 567 26 39
        Cell 416 505 0107
        vvpaulose@...
        or
        vicar@...
        http://www.jerusalemchristianmission.com
        #5-6540.Falconer Dr.Mississauga On Canada L5N 1M1