The Holy Father Visits His Holiness Pope Shenouda III of the See of Alexandria

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2010
      07 May 2010, Cairo, Egypt: His Holiness Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas visited His Holiness Pope Shenouda III of Coptic Orthodox Church at Coptic Orthodox Patriarchate on May 05, Wednesday. His Holiness is on a visit to the Coptic Orthodox Church, a sister church of Holy Syriac Orthodox Church, which continues till May 07.

      Secretary to the Holy Episcopal Synod and Archbishop of Lebanon, Mor Theophilose George Saliba, Patriarchal Vicar for Beirut Mor Clemis Daniel and Patriarchal Assistant Mor Philoxenos Mathias Nayis accompanying His Holiness.

      For more details and photos
      http://www.socmnet.org/News_HHscopticvisitMay10_2010.htm