When Our Love is Tried, let us Love as Christ Loved

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2010
      Jesus loved His disciples to the last and to the highest degree, John 13:1, The Amplified Bible. Judas was one of the twelve whom Jesus loved to the last. He manifested this love by washing their feet as the time neared for Him to depart from this world. Christ's trials intensified during the closing days of His life, and, during this very period He took time to demonstrate His love for His own. May God grant that our love remains steadfast as our trials intensify and we seem to be so much in need of love ourselves.�

      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington D.C