Eldhose Mathew Punnoose bagged 96th Rank in Civil Services Exam

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2010
      ldhose Mathew Punnoose son of Mr. & Mrs Aniyankunju, Kuttiyil House bagged 96th Rank in Civil Services Exam. Eldhose is a member of St. Mary's Knanya Jacobite Valiyaplly, Knanaya Jacobite Archdiocese. A special meeting is arranged at Kallisserry Valiyapally tomorrow, which will be presided over by Mor Gregorios Kuriakos

      Wishes from Members & Moderators of SOCM Forum
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2010
        My congratulations too.

        This should be an inspiration for our young to achieve something like this. In my view Govt service is very good because it has job stability, automatic promotion, good benefits and power and status. Keep working for it, youngsters.

        Regards

        Paul