Condolences - Mr. Mathew Karuthalackal

  • Rev. Fr. Varghese P. Manikat
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2010
      Dear all,
      It is with great sorrow, I inform you that Mr. Mathew Karuthalackal , Father of our fellow Council member Rev. Fr. Mathew Varghese Karuthalakal passed away on 5/6/10 Thursday around 5.00 p.m.at his house at Vakathanam, Kottayam, Kerala. He was 93 years old. Achen is planning to leave for India at the earliest. Telephone numbers are 91-481-246-3914 (H) and 974-530-1742 (C). On behalf of the Malankara Archdiocese I join Achen and the bereaved family at the loss of their Appachen and pray Our God Almighty give him his rightful place in the Kingdom.

      With Prayerful Regards,

      Fr. Varghese P. Manikat
      Archdiocesan Secretary