Comforting words

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2010
      Lord God has said, "You are Mine."� Let us say, "I am yours, Lord."� This commitment and this confession will keep us as we pass through the waters, through the rivers, and through the fire. We cannot escape the waters or the rivers or the fire, but we shall be saved from evil.
      Isaiah 43:1-2: "But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine.� When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you"

      Isaiah Chapters 40 - 49 are very comforting. Please read from time to time, especially when you are hurting or discouraged.

      Lord, may�we always have this assurance: You are with us.
      Thus We shall be free from all fear, and bless your name. Amen.

      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington D.C