Dress code difference between Malankara and Syrian churches

  • Varghese George
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2010
      Hi All,

      I have seen the different photos in the "View Holy Passion Week Special Page" in the malankarasyriacvoice.com
      http://malankarasyriacvoice.com/passionweek.2010.htm

      I have a question.

      Is there any difference in the dress code of our Malankara Bishops,
      priests, deacons and the Syrian Bishops, priests, Deacons?

      Regards
      Varghese
      Vazhamuttom
      From the desk of the Moderator: