A Life of Giving

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1502 , Jan 3, 2003
      A Life of Giving

      Selfless service and giving are noble virtues the Saints wish us
      to imbibe. We should not only be giving during the holidays, but
      all year round. Saints themselves are the embodiments of this
      quality. Their whole life is one long story of giving.

      -- Sant Rajinder Singh
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004
        Dear members