Church in Singapore

  • Paul Joshy
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2010
      Shlomo,

      I am going to Singapore for three months from May to work at RSIS, Nanyang Technological University. Kindly send me the address of St, Mary's Church, Singapore or an SOC church near Jurong area, if available.

      Regards
      J M. Paul
    • Sam Thomas
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 26, 2010
        Pls contact Rev. Fr. Kurikose Kaduvumbhagam at 81891415.

        Thanks
        Sam Thomas, Singapore.
        Call.. +65-9797-4257
      • Vinod Verghese
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 26, 2010
          Dear Paul

          We are conducting services at Armenian Church Hill Street near City Hall MRT station.

          Presently we have services in the evening on 1st Sundays and in the morning on all other Sundays

          Vinod
          4138
        • Bijoy A V
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 27, 2010
            See the profile of the priest in Singapore church.

            http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile?uid=7913944914764035842
            or
            http://sites.google.com/site/stmarysjacobite/
            --
            Bijoy A.V.
            ID # 4534
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 27, 2010
              Hello Mr.Paul,

              Slomo, We do have one Saint Mary's Church in Singapore. For more details please visit http://www.singaporejacobitechurch.com/contact.htm.

              You can reach the vicar Fr. Kuriakose Kadavumbhagam at his mobile -+6581891415 for more details.

              In Christ,
              Thomas
              # 972.