The Feast of St George - Charlotte St. George Syrian Orthodox Church

  • Shaji Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 7:06 AM
    Charlotte St. George Syrian Orthodox Church celebrating our patron Saint St George's feast on May 1st Saturday and Sunday. Rev Fr Bijo Mathew the vicar of our Church will host the flag on Sunday April 24th after the Holy Quirbana. On Saturday 6pm we welcome our Arch Diocesan Metrapolitan His Eminence Yeldo Mor Titus and Reverent Priest to the church. Follwing by the evening prayer and convention speach by Rev Fr Mathew Thomas Edathara. On Sunday 9am His Eminance Yeldo Mor Titus lead the Morning prayer and the tri mass. Please see the details in the attached flyer.

    http://www.socmnet.org/Notice/Charlotte_perunnal2010.pdf
    http://www.socmnet.org/Notice/Charlotte_perunnal2010_01.pdf

    Shaji Peter
    St.George Syrian Orthodox Church