Congrats to V Rev Dr Mani Rajan Corepiscopo

  • Vatachal Thomas John
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2010
      Barekmor.

      Respected Corepiscopo,

      I am very happy to learn that you are now elevated to the position of the Principal St.Joseph's training College where you have been professor
      .
      May God Almighty bless you abundantly making you capable of discharging the duties attached to the high position of Principal to the entire satisfaction of the mnagement and the student community and thus NETHKAADAAS His Name

      With respectful regards,

      Barekmor Al Zubko-no

      V T John ID 3085