Flash news - Methran faction created tension at Kayamkulam

  • Aji Thomas David
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2010
      Tension at Kayamkulam Kadisa Church following the methran faction's attempt to prevent the burial of Jacobite faithful and destroying the tombs of Jacobite faithful as per the instruction of Devalokam Catholicose. Big police presence near the cemetery.

      We seek your prayer support. Only our prayers can prevent the Devalokam Satan and his actions.

      http://malayalam.deepikaglobal.com/latestnews.asp?ncode=47215

      In Christ
      Aji Thomas David
      Kadisa Church - Kayamkulam
    • Jacob John
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2010
        Dear brother Aji,

        Could you please update the situation? I only seen this news in this forum and Deepika and Mangalam Daily. What is the present situation there? Did the police allowed burial of the dead there?? No other internet media of our church published this news and why they are keeping mum on it?. Any particular reason? Or is it is going to be the same fate of Martyr Binu of Perumbavoor?? It seems our Church forgot about him!!!!! There was no financial assistance giving to the ill-fated family of Binu, who died for the Church. The mastermind of his killer is now becoming a "saint" of the Devalokam Church and they are cashing on it. Same time our people are keeping mum on the killing of Binu. What a pity!!! Is it is going to be the fate of our faithful of Kayamkulam Kadeesha Church??

        Jacob John
        2567

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Aji Thomas David wrote:

        > Tension at Kayamkulam Kadisa Church following the methran faction's attempt to prevent the burial of Jacobite faithful and destroying the tombs of Jacobite faithful as per the instruction of Devalokam Catholicose. Big police presence near the cemetery.
        >
        > We seek your prayer support. Only our prayers can prevent the Devalokam Satan and his actions.
        >
        > http://malayalam.deepikaglobal.com/latestnews.asp?ncode=47215
        >
        > In Christ
        > Aji Thomas David
        > Kadisa Church - Kayamkulam
        The amazing world in sharp snaps
        http://news.in.msn.com/gallery/archive.aspx
      • Aji Thomas David
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28, 2010
          Dear brother Jacob
          Thanks for your concerns.
          By the Grace of God, the burial was conducted on police presence and a case is registered against the culprits of those who damaged the tombs and attacked our faithful and press reporters.
          Please keep pray for us.
          In Christ
          Aji Thomas David
          ID - 4088