Feast of St George at St George JSO Church,Melbourne,Australia.

  • Rev. Fr.Boby Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2010
      Feast of St George at St George JSO Church,Melbourne,Australia.
      Feast of our Patron Saint St George will be celebrated at St George JSO Church on May 2 (Sunday)
      02/05/10.Rev.Fr.George Vayaliparambil will lead the perunnal services and will give the message
      3.00 pm- Prayer
      03.30 pm-Holy Qurbana
      05.00 pm-Pradhikshanam, Kaimuthu, Asheervadham.
      05.30pm -Lelam, Nercha

      For details Contact - Rev. Fr.Boby Thomas - Mobile : +61 (0) 423736872, Chev.Thomas Abraham- +61 (0) 422010298