Condolence-Mr.Boby K.C.New Delhi

  • Babu David
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2010
      Dear All

      It is with great sorrow to inform the sad demise of Mr. Boby K.C.(35 Years) a member of our St.Peters Cathedral, New Delhi passed away in Jesus Christ on 07.04.2010 in road accident

      On behalf of St.Peters Cathedral, New Delhi and Antiocha Viswasasasarkshana Samiti Delhi Diocese I express deep condolences and prayers to the Almighty God to give him a rightful place in the heaven. May God give Eternal peace to the departed soul and courage to the bereaved family. Please pray for the departed soul rest in peace.

      Sunny Thomas
      St.Peters Cathedral,New Delhi
      General Secretary
      Antiocha Viswasasamrakshana Samity-Delhi Diocese
      Jacobite Syrian Christian Church

      Posted by
      Babu David