In Our Midst

  • Rev. Fr. John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2010
      In Our Midst

      CHRIST IS RISEN!

      Jesus Christ is in our midst as He was at the Upper Room. In this sermon, Fr John Brian shows the resurrection teaching of Jesus Christ - risen in all His humanity. In John 20:19-31, Christ gives commands to the Apostles. And Paul in the Second Epistle to Timothy 2:1-13 brings clarity of Apostolic purpose.

      "Be strong in the grace that is in Jesus Christ." Timothy 2:1

      "Jesus came, stood in the midst of them, and said, Peace be with you." John 20:19

      This sermon uses the readings and services appointed from the Malankara Syrian lectionary and was given on Sunday, April 11, 2010 by Fr John Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      "Thanks be to God for His incomparable gifts." 2 Corinthians 9:15

      LISTEN ONLINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-our-midst.html