Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1456 , Apr 4, 2010
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "With You, Lord, I will flee, that I may gain in You Life in every place. The prison with You is no prison, for in You man goes up into Heaven: the grave with You is no grave, for You are the Resurrection (cf. Jn. 11:25)!"

      St. Ephraim the Syrian.

      "But the angel answered and said to the women, Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. He is not here; for He is risen, as He said." Matthew 28:5-6
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1456 of 1456 , Aug 31

        "Sectarianism and fanaticism are based on securing the peace and survival of one's self. Christ came to shake the security of self, its peace and survival, in whole and in part. No matter how upset and annoyed we may be in the world, we are at peace with Him, and no matter how threatened we are by annihilation and death, our presence and existence are through Him till death and after death!"

           Fr. Matthew The Poor.

        "Be a father to orphans, and be like a husband to their mother; you will then be like a son of the Most High, and he will love you more than does your mother."  Sirach 4:10

        Prayer Requests:

        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.