I love you for your faults

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 4:56 AM
      I love you for your faults these words spoken in sincerity may be the ultimate blessing to someone whose happiness depends on you. This is how Christ loved us, and loves us. If you doubt this, I may not be able to convince you, but perhaps you would know how to say it better. I love you for your faults. I read this sometime ago in a poem, but don't remember where. These words have stayed with me ever since.

      This morning a man I met for the first time told me that on Easter Sunday his an American pastor said: When you married your spouse, you were married not to his/her love, but to his/her faults. Whether this is a perfect quote or not, it surely helps.

      If we can remember the above and give thanks to God, it will be spring in the home all our life. We will have an ever-widening friendship circle that may not exclude any.

      God bless,
      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington ,DC
      From the desk of the Moderator: