Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1368 , Apr 4 6:18 PM
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "With You, Lord, I will flee, that I may gain in You Life in every place. The prison with You is no prison, for in You man goes up into Heaven: the grave with You is no grave, for You are the Resurrection (cf. Jn. 11:25)!"

      St. Ephraim the Syrian.

      "But the angel answered and said to the women, Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. He is not here; for He is risen, as He said." Matthew 28:5-6
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1368 of 1368 , Apr 19 7:52 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Long ago, the wily one cast his weapon and wounded Adam and killed him; Indeed, he completely destroyed the weak man. But now, even if he struck the bodies of the noble men, he did not destroy their spirits. He persuaded the first-created man to fall by words, but not even by deeds, the noble ones. Bewitching the former, he made promises; he made offers to the latter: For Adam, the making of a god; for the martyrs, honor. He offers what he does not have; he suggests bestowing things not in his authority. Therefore, saints, having shattered his scheme, You gained crowns."

           St. Romanos the Melodist.

        "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."  Matthew 10:28

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.