Happy Easter.......................with LUV..;

  • Rev. Fr. Boby Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2010
      Hai DEAR ALL IN CHRIST, ,
      Wishing U a Very Very "HAPPY EASTER" Wid Luv And Best Wishes..
      May That EASTER Day Brings LOT of Happiness And JOYS in ur LIFE. May u Live
      Long LIFE... And That EASTER day Will comes in UR life Hundred
      Times...Remember me in ur prayers......

      HAI As the new year unfolds...
      May you be blessed with the joy of new beginnings...
      Prosperity to live life to the fullest...
      May Each New Day Bring for
      new joys and new hopes.
      To your enemy, forgiveness.
      To an opponent, tolerance.
      To a friend, your heart.
      To a customer, service.
      To all, charity.
      To every child, a good example.
      To yourself, respect.

      Please remember my name in your Prayers.

      I shall Pray for you.

      Thank you.
      May God Bless You

      With Love and Prayers