ENGLISH PROMION'S : GOODFRIDAY

  • Joykutty
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 9:19 AM
      ENGLISH PROMION'S : GOODFRIDAY

      Good Friday English Promions and Sedro and all such matters were already published in 1984. Please look the book MA'DE'DONO, the book of the Church festivals, according to the ancient rite of the Syrian Orthodox Church of Antioch. This book is translated from the original Syriac by Archdeacon Mudad Saliba Barsom, edited and published by Metropolitan Mar Athanasius Yeshue Samuel, Archbishop of The Syrian Orthodox Church in the United States of America and Canada.

      All the portions of this book were reproduced while compiling the book of GOODFRIDAY SERVICE BOOK by me, which is now available on line
      www.indianchritianity.org under the heading of Orthodox Worship.

      May God Bless You,
      With Praayers and Love,
      Joykutty, Detroit
    • Rajesh George
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5 6:58 AM
        Hi

        These church readings of Hasha are the most precious and fulfilling ones from our worship.

        I love to read and understand it again and again

        Thanks a lot for posting it. Our Lord bless you.

        Rajesh George
        St George Jacobite Syrian Church
        Kalamboor
        Piravom