Good Friday - Some more songs of Morning Worship

  • Ronnie Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2010
      1. Morning - ENIONO – " Pathaki Pol Njangale Rakshippan…"

      1.Thy who wa-s suffered like a thief,
      A-t tri-bunal to save us
      O Lord ! Have mercy on us.. +

      2.Thy suff-ered servant's slap on cheek
      To – re-deem us all sinners
      O Lord ! Have mercy on us.. +

      3.Beaten on head with rod by Jews
      And re-moved our debts and sins
      O Lord ! Have mercy on us.. +

      4. Rulers and Judges of the Jews
      Co-nspired to kill Thy to-day
      O Lord ! Have mercy on us.. +

      5. Innocent and the Judge of all,
      Thy was judged by cri-minals
      O Lord ! Have mercy on us.. +

      Barekmore… Shubaho … Men Olam…..

      6. Righteous one and one Holy God,
      Gave to be judged by traitors
      O Lord ! Have mercy on us.. +

      2.Morning – ENIONO - " Devesha Massiah – Swa Snehathal.. "

      My Lord and Messiah, Out of Thy great love
      At tribunal received slap
      Saved us all from slavery
      We confess Thee - Have Merce-y o-n us

      My Lord and Messiah, For our redemption
      Carried cross and hanged on it
      And gave us eternal life
      We confess Thee - Have Merce-y o-n us

      My Lord and Messiah, By Thy humbleness
      Raised mankind from lowlines
      Removed sufferings by Passion
      We confess Thee - Have Merce-y o-n us

      My Lord and Messiah, On Thy own will
      Carried cross and met Passion
      And redeemed Adam's children
      We confess Thee - Have Merce-y o-n us

      My Lord and Messiah, By Thine own will,
      Unblemished of sinfullness
      To redeem us all sinners
      Judged as criminal o-n this day ..Barekmore

      Shubaho…… Men Olam……

      My Lord and Messiah, For our redemption
      Suffered and carried cross
      Gave us life by Trinity
      We confess Thee - Have Merce-y o-n us .. Kurialiason

      3. Morning - Psalms 35 ( Innal Ninnaan – Mouli Namicha – Vidhigehathil …. )

      1. Contend, O Lord, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me. Take up shield and buckler; arise and come to my aid.

      This day judge of all judges stood bowing down at
      Tribunal to re-lease us
      From our debts and He suffered all perse-cution
      And mockings from wicked men. Kurialaison

      2. May those who seek my life be disgraced and put to shame; may those who plot my ruin be turned back in dismay.

      Jews shouted to their Judge Pilate on this same day
      Crucify Thy on the cross
      Traitors asked for release of thief Barabbas and
      Asked for Crucify-ing Lord . Kurialaison

      3.May their path be dark and slippery, with the angel of the LORD pursuing them. Since they hid their net for me without cause and without cause dug a pit for me . May ruin overtake them by surprise--may the net they hid entangle them, may they fall into the pit, to their ruin.

      This day Jesus was showered with spit by the Jews
      To give Adam Para-dise
      To absolve our servitude of sinful nature
      Servants beat Thy on Thy cheek. Kurialaison

      4. Ruthless witnesses come forward; they question me on things I know nothing about. They repay me evil for good and leave my soul forlorn.

      This day Disciples cooled down their loyalty Lord
      They started running a-way
      Lord of truth was left alone for persecutions
      In the midst of wi-cked men. Kurialaison

      5. But when I stumbled, they gathered in glee; attackers gathered against me when I was unaware. They slandered me without ceasing. Like the ungodly they maliciously mocked , they gnashed their teeth at me.

      This day Jews cried out to Pilate to crucify
      One who breaks all Moses laws
      Crucify the one who breaks the laws of Sabbath
      And misguide the crowd at large …. Kurialaison

      5. Morning - Psalms - 69 ( Vidveshikal Cheytenthennu Kelkkuvin Ella Jathikalum .. )

      1. Strengthen and cure my broken heart O Lord.

      Ye all mankind listen to the, bad deeds of the wicked men
      Lord of all creation is
      Being hanged on Tree the Cross
      Come togeth-er to worshi-p him now. Kurialaison

      2. May the table set before them become a snare; may it become retribution and a trap.

      Ye all manki-nd listen to this, Wicked men too-k murderer
      Lord of all creation is
      Hanged on the cross in anger
      Come togeth-er to worshi-p him now. Kurielaison

      3. Pour out your wrath on them; let your fierce anger overtake them.

      Sun and Moon darkened in sky, Creations weeping, wailing
      All creatures share doom and gloom
      On suffering of their own Lord
      Come togeth-er to worshi-p him now. Kurialaison

      4. They went after those whom you punished.

      They gave Him a bitter drink, when he was feeling thirsty
      He drank it while on the cross
      To fulfill the pro-phesy
      Come togeth-er to worshi-p him now. Kurielaison

      5. May they be blotted out of the book of life and not be listed with the righteous.

      Departed and Saints came to, Welcome him on this Friday
      They uttered to all nations
      He is the one Lord and God
      Come togeth-er to worshi-p him now. Kuriealaison

      6. I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.

      Holy spirit flew from the, Temple abused by wicked
      Temple veil was torn in two,
      Witnessing Lord left from it
      Come togeth-er to worshi-p him now. Barekmore.

      Shubhaho...... Mena Olam.......

      Remember Jews, whom you hanged,
      Lord and God's begotten son
      Will remove you all from world
      Come togeth-er to worshi-p him now. Kuriealaison

      With Prayers
      Ronnie Daniel
      Toronto, Canada