Re: JESUS WAS'T CRUCIFIED ON FRIDAY OR RESURRECTED ON SUNDAY

  • Dn Zach Varghese
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2010
      Here is an excellent treatment on this subject. Caution- it is not written by Orthodox or Catholics, but it is still quite good.

      http://biblelight.net/pasover.htm

      Again- no need to worry about our faith once you get a fuller sense of the discourse.

      In Christ,

      Dn Zach Varghese
      ID 903

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Cyril Thomas wrote:

      > Thank you Mr.Joykutty for your reply. I think you misunderstood my intention by posting the article. It was NOT written by me. All I want to know is what our Church belief is about the timing the three days. I want a healthy discussion to start from it. Believe it or not, many of our youngsters have received this email. It is being passed around by forwards. That is how I received it.
    • Cecil
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2010
        Dear Dn.Zach Varghese
        Thank You very much,  you provided a very good explanation with all references.
        Thank You
        Cecil
        Houston
        ID # 890